Probart Mazda works with Mazda Financial Services (MFS) to provide a range of Mazda lease options for customers in London, Ontario.
Leasing a car isn't complicated, even if some other dealerships make it seem so. If you've ever leased an apartment, the idea of an auto lease is the same: you pay a monthly rate to drive your vehicle, and once the term of your lease is up you have the option to renew it or lease another new Mazda.
A car lease can be a great way to drive a vehicle for anyone who likes to drive a new vehicle every few years, or wants lower monthly payments to help meet their budget. Probart Mazda provides financing and leasing options to customers from London, and we are also proud to serve the nearby communities of St. Thomas, Strathroy, Port Stanley and Dorchester, Ontario.
Why lease? Leasing your Mazda gives you a number of advantages:
- Drive a new vehicle more often: at the end of your lease term it's easy to upgrade to the latest model.
- Leasing generally offers lower monthly payments than financing on comparable models.
- Flexible terms of up to 60 months on select Mazda models.
- Have more cash on hand to invest.
At the end of your lease, you have a number of different options:
- Lease or finance a new Mazda and qualify for the Owner Loyalty discount.
- Finance a Certified Pre-Owned Mazda and qualify for our Owner Loyalty discount.
- Purchase your leased Mazda for the pre-determined price on your lease contract plus applicable taxes and fees.
- Return your vehicle.