Probart Mazda is dedicated to helping you get behind the wheel of your next new Mazda, whether you're a first-time car buyer or a new graduate. Learn more about our Mazda Programs and promotions in London, Ontario and see how easy it can be to get a new Mazda!
Unsure of what vehicle you want? Check out our online inventory to see some of the new Mazdas we have for sale, or drop by our dealership today to see what we have to offer.
1st Time Owners Program
Mazda Canada partners with the Bank of Nova Scotia to bring you the First Time Owners Program.
The program applies to all new Mazda2, Mazda3, Mazda4, Mazda6 and CX-5 vehicles and allows customers with no previous car financing history to finance their new vehicle through Scotiabank. Mazda2 customers will additionally benefit from a $500 discount off their purchase. This program can be used in combination with any other program except the Graduate Rebate Program.
First Time Owners Program guidelines are as follows:
- No prior auto finance or lease experience
- Maximum monthly payment is $500/month
- Down payment minimum $1,000 for retail financing and lease financing
- TDSR (Total Debt to Service Ratio) less than or equal to 35%
- Customer must have no derogatory credit (no delinquencies, no charge-offs or judgments)
- D & E credit rated borrowers are not eligible
- Minimum full-time employment period of 6 months
- Proof of income is required and may be verified prior to lender providing dealer with an approval
- Proof of insurance is required
- Term maximum 72 months for retail loans and 48 months for lease
- First Payment is required for lease customers
- Maximum 125% Loan to Value
*Please note that ALL conditions must be met to qualify.
If you've just graduated, you may be able to get a new Mazda sooner than you think! The Mazda Graduate Program will help you get behind the wheel with up to $1,000 towards your new Mazda vehicle.
Any discounts through the Graduate Program go on top of any other existing discounts through Probart Mazda.
All new and certified pre-owned vehicles are eligible. Program excludes fleet vehicles.
- Canadian graduates who have graduated between April 30, 2012 and April 30, 2015 from an accredited Canadian university or college are eligible for the program.
- Graduation must be within 90 days, and supported by a letter from the Registrar Office (no exceptions).
- Vehicle must be registered and licensed in the name of the graduate.
- Only one graduate claim per customer.
Eligible Schools* and Degrees
- University: Undergraduate, Bachelor or Post Graduate, Master, Doctorate**course length: 3 Years
- Community College (outside Quebec): Diplomacourse length: 2 Years
- Cegep (Quebec): Diploma of College Studies in techniquecourse length: 3 Years
*Recognized by Provincial Ministry of Education.
** Post Graduate degrees may be less than 3 years.
Bring With You
- A photocopy of an original official final transcript from the college or university showing the Graduation date (a photocopy of the diploma is not acceptable for the Mazda Graduate Program) or a letter from the Registrar's office stating the name and length of the program and the Graduation date.
- OR IF not graduated yet: a letter confirming graduation within the program period from Registrar's office. The letter has to state the name and the length of the program.
- A copy of the vehicle purchase or lease agreement must be included.
- A copy of the provincial vehicle registration (and vehicle permit is acceptable wherever available) in the name of the student/applicant.
Owner Renewal Program
The Owner Renewal Program rewards existing Mazda customers with deals on financing or leasing rates when they choose to purchase their next new Mazda vehicle.
Existing Mazda customers or family members in the same immediate household are eligible for the program.
The customer must be the registered owner of an existing Mazda vehicle and able to provide proof of ownership. There is no model year restriction, and a customer does not have to be the original owner.
Any new or demonstrator Mazda vehicle is eligible for the programsee Probart Mazda for full details. Excludes fleet program.
Owner Renewal Discount
A customer is eligible to receive the rate discount regardless of the previous vehicle's purchase mode (APR finance, Lease, or Cash purchase). Under the Owner Renewal Program, APR finance and lease rates cannot fall below 0%.
How to apply for Renewal Discount
When entering the RDR, select the appropriate Renewal Type: APR Financing Rate Discount, Lease Rate Discount or Renewal Cash.
If Finance or Lease rate discount, submit a copy of the following documents to Scotiabank;
- Previous Ownership
- New Ownership
- RDR Print-o
- Bill of Sale or Lease/Finance contra
- Owner Renewal Claim Form
If Cash Discount, all documents must be uploaded through the Special Marketing Program Tool in ICM for review by Ad-Check Promotion.
Effective June 1, 2013, claims submitted 90 days after delivery will be rejected. No exceptions.
Fleet accommodations are ineligible for the owner renewal discount.
This renewal discount is on top of any discount that may be offered by Probart Mazda.
Mazda will provide up to $750 (including GST) towards the purchase and installation of adaptive driving aids or mobility assistance equipment on all eligible Mazda vehicles. Adaptive driving or passenger equipment includes wheelchair or other lift equipment, hand or other driving controls.
Purchase and installation of equipment which costs less than the maximum $750 will be paid at the actual costs. Purchase and installation of equipment exceeding $750 will be paid a maximum of $750. This program applies to all new Mazda vehicles.
To qualify for payment, the purchaser/lessee must complete the "Mobility Assistance Claim Form" and forward it, along with required documentation, to Mazda Canada Inc., Mazda Mobility Assistance Program, 55 Vogell Road, Richmond Hill, ON L4B 3K5.
Contact Probart Mazda for details on required documentation.
All payments will be made directly to the retail purchaser or lessee. To be eligible for payment, the "Mobility Assistance Claim Form" must be received within three (3) months from date of purchase.